Benefits of ANA Membership
Be a part of a national collective that leads, advocates, informs and shares physical activity and nutrition public health evidence-based research and resources.
Membership is open to organisations that share Activity and Nutrition Aotearoa’s (ANA) vision that, everyone in Aotearoa can and does eat well and leads an active life.
- Participate in biannual ANA member only forums – a platform for nutrition and physical activity sector updates, shared action and consensus building
- Network and build relationships, share information, knowledge, skills and collaborate with other like-minded organisations
- Discounted rates for attending the ANA conference. In 2019 save $200 /person off the full rate
- Receive invitations to attend special members only events e.g. the executive director’s invite only dinner at conference.
- Contribute to shaping public health nutrition and physical activity policy through ANA member submissions and other opportunities to collaborate
- Guide ANA future directions through nominating to the ANA executive board, and active member participation
- Collaborate with ANA to host events such as regional forums
- Contribute to combined statements, articles, evidence snapshots and submissions made by ANA.
- Priority promotion for job vacancies, resources and events on ANA’s eUpdates and website
- First choice of conference sponsorship packages.
- Receive ANA communications tailored specifically to member organisations
- Display your banner and resources at ANA events
- Access to members only section of website
- Promote your organisation logo and website link on the ANA website and at selected events such as in the ANA conference handbook.
While ANA supports the establishment of new relationships with other like-minded associations, we recognise that our relationships can influence our activities, image and credibility. Our ANA Ethics of Association was written to guide how we associate with outside organisations.
For further information on becoming a member of ANA contact our executive director.