Be a part of a national collective that leads, advocates, informs and shares physical activity and nutrition public health evidence based research and resources.
Membership is open to organisations which share Activity for Nutrition Aotearoa’s (ANA) vision that, everyone in Aotearoa can and does eat well and leads an active life.
Benefits of ANA Membership
- participate in biannual ANA member only symposiums – a platform for nutrition and physical activity sector updates, shared action and consensus building
- network and build relationships, share information, knowledge, skills and collaborate with other like-minded organisations
- contribute to shaping public health nutrition and physical activity policy through ANA member submissions and other opportunities to collaborate
- guide ANA future directions through nominating to the ANA executive board, and active member participation
Increase your Impact
- promote your vacancies, new resources, and programmes via ANA’s eUpdates which go out to over 2,000 people working in the nutrition and physical activity sector
- receive the ANA communications tailored specifically to member organisations
While ANA supports the establishment of new relationships with other like-minded associations, we recognise that our relationships can influence our activities, image and credibility. Our ANA Ethics of Association was written to guide how we associate with outside organisations.
For further information on becoming a member of ANA contact our Executive Director