19 Mar Sustainable nutrition
Chris Vogliano PhD, RD is a Technical Advisor of Food Systems with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), where he is currently working on adapting the first ever global diet quality monitoring system, in partnership with Harvard University and Gallup Polls.
Chris has worked to promote equity and sustainability across the food system, including designing policies and programme interventions to improve food security for low income populations, to consulting with Fortune 500 brands on sustainability initiatives.
Following his webinar for ANA in March 2021, he sent these resources/infographics/white papers.
- America’s wasted food and opportunities
- Eat more plant-based meals
- Feed people not landfills
- Frozen food recommended storage times
- Iron in vegetarian diets
- Plant-based diets in diabetes
- Safety of soy foods
- Tossed Treasures: food waste and how dietetic professionals can help
- WHO: fiscal policies for diet and prevention of NCDs