Superu’s Families and Whānau Status Report 2017 promotes a whole of family focus to current and proposed policies that result in positive outcomes for all individual family members, including children. The report covers
- patterns of multiple disadvantages across New Zealand families
- resilience in the face of adversity
- New Zealand families and their social support networks
- subjective whānau wellbeing in Te Kupenga
- Te Ritorito 2017: Towards whānau, hapū and iwi wellbeing
- bridging cultural perspectives – families and whānau.